Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone had a lovely night!

Important information and reminders:

A note from Mrs. Smith - June after care will be pay as you go and forms were sent home last week! All after care/hot lunch’s balances must be paid before the last day or report cards will be held back!

Parent Guild will be hosting an Ice Cream Day on the last day of school, Friday, June 16.

Next week is our last week! Please note the following items!

Thursday – jersey day/sports day
Friday – house colour day

Our day started with our Promotion Ceremony. Once we returned to class we began to do some classroom organization/clean up and I handed back some more items. After lunch and recess, we returned to class and began to do some classroom organization/clean up and I handed back some more items. We then continued working on some Father’s Day crafts. We also started a work booklet, which contained some language and math activities.





Grade 6 Graduation from PYP!

Thank you to all the families who were able to join us today for our Promotion Ceremony. I cannot believe I am sending my littles off to Grade 5!! It feels like just yesterday we started this journey!


My amazing and wonderful class!


The fellas!


The ladies!

Have a great night!


Mrs. Hocevar J

No comments:

Post a Comment