Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful night! It turns out I need a new hard drive, so until then I will try sending pictures via email!

I sent home the Polar Expressions Publishing letter and information a few weeks back. I strongly encourage students to enter on their own time. One of my students placed third last year in the short poem category. Please keep in mind the due dates – poetry deadline is November 15 and the short story deadline is November 30. Good luck!

Today we had a fun filled day of activities! We had a costume contest during our morning announcements, filled in some Halloween worksheets, and ended our day with a dance party! There will be no homework tonight!

Upcoming Dates & Events

Friday, November 3 – November hot lunch payments due

Tuesday, November 7  - Light Scientists in the School Workshop (12-3)

Friday, November 10 – No School – PD Day

Monday, November 13 – Kindness Day

Friday, November 17 – Picture Re-takes

Wednesday, November 29 – Sound Scientists in the School Workshop (9-11)

Thursday, November 30 – Science Fair

MATH:

Homework:

LANGUAGE:

Homework:

UNIT OF INQUIRY:

Homework:

I hope you have a wonderful night! Have fun trick-or-treating!!


Mrs. Hocevar J

No comments:

Post a Comment