Friday, April 1, 2016

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone had a great night! Happy April Fools!

These grade 4’s are pretty tricky! Not only did they get me once they got me a few times!! They erased the date, used tape to stick down my coffee, mouse, and white board erasers, taped my markers to the white board, put tape and pom-poms to my chair, and as the final act taped a kick me and hug me sign to my back!!  The fun went on all day! But I got them back!!! After our spelling test, I told them they had to do the opposite grade as well!! I also told them our bonus sentence had to include 3 words in one sentence!!! They were not too happy!! HAHAHA!!

Just a reminder to dress according to the ever-changing weather!

Spring/Summer uniforms are in effect!

IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION:

Reading logs due every Friday.

Please send in the last page of report cards with your comments!

We have begun to collect batteries for the Eco Kids Battery Busters Spring Cleaning Contest! Our collection box is in the auditorium so please bring in any old batteries! A flyer with more information has been sent home! It will run from April 1st-April 29th!

The French Play was amazing! It was funny, interactive, and easy to follow…for some at least! They were very talented actors!

Please check out our Facebook page at:

PARENT GUILD is putting on a fantastic Summer Fiesta! It will happen on Saturday, May 28 from 12-4 PM at SJA...rain or shine! 

Wristband prices are as follows....
Early Bird Special (April 2-May 27) - $25
At the Door on Saturday, May 28 - $30

A wristband will get you unlimited use of inflatables, games, soccer workshop, and Helium balloons! DO NOT MISS OUT THIS AMAZING EVENT!!! Order forms were sent home today!

Check out our latest blog for pictures:



Please remember to check out our website at: http://mainsite.stjudesacademy.onmessagestaging.com/

MATH
Today we focused on estimating and counting money. We reviewed coins and how much each was worth. We also studied how different amounts of coins can make a certain amount of money! 

LANGUAGE
Today we squeezed in our lesson 25 spelling test!

UOI
French Play!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Mrs. Hocevar J






The Play!!



No comments:

Post a Comment