Thursday, December 17, 2015

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone enjoyed their night!

Thank you to all of the family members who came out to support the SJA Christmas concert! It was a fantastic show and all the kids did a wonderful job! I am very proud of all of the grade 4’s!

IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION:

Re-registration packages were sent home yesterday. Please send them back as soon as possible!

Christmas break has begun!! Our first day back will be Wednesday, January 6. If any questions arise over the break please feel free to email me through my email or send a message through Class DoJo!

Please check out our Facebook page at

PARENT GUILD
Check out our latest blog for

Today was a great day. We played some games, worked on a Christmas booklet, and played a house game at the end of the day!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season with lots of love and laughter! I look forward to seeing you in 2016! Merry Christmas!!


Mrs. Hocevar J









Enjoying our pizza party!!! Thank you SJA Parent Guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment