Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Good afternoon!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! My son was up all night last night so we spent a few hours this morning in the ER, so I was unable to be at school today! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I will be sure to post what was covered tomorrow!

A few important reminders/important dates

Just a reminder that students are now able to wear their summer uniform!

We are once again out of Kleenex, water, and Lysol Wipes. If you could please bring some in that would be great!

Wednesday April 8 – Wear pink to support Anti-bullying

Monday April 20-Thursday April 24 – Spring Fundraiser!!!! Get ready for house games, casual days, bake sales, pancake breakfast and lots of prizes!!

Wednesday April 22 – Earth Day Spirit

Wednesday April 29 – Casual Day

Thursday May 14 – Summer camp forms due. Get them in early to get a deal!

Have a wonderful night!


Mrs. Hocevar J

No comments:

Post a Comment